Comment on page
Backengine manages your infrastructure and writes code to take care of the full stack for your application.
- Postgres database. You can connect to and use this database outside of Backengine
- PostgREST to expose your database as a RESTful API
- JWT email auth service with RLS
- Next.JS frontend app in your GitHub account with client libraries to make every run seamlessly
- React hooks, basic pages, and components so all you need to do is style your app
- A Vercel deployment with everything wired up and ready to go